On Saturday's I help coach a class called Tough Kids. We have all sorts of fun doing things kids used to do when they played and now are too scared or don't even think of. We have a great time. Halston and Stetson usually come but today they didn't. We learned how to walk on a barrel and do lazy vault's over a bleacher. We also work on pull-ups and skin the cat ( that's a pull-up an over.) We do cave man climbs on the bleachers, hand stands, then we go into the pool and swim laps learn to dive and climb a ladder and work out on rings suspended from the high dive. It's a great good time and a lot of times after the kids are gone Sarah ( the other coach that I help) and I mess around on stuff. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment