WOW!!!!! Its been a couple of years since anyone has played soccer in the family. I am so glad that HAlston is playing. I love going to his games!!!
Here is the tiny little goals that they have. I guess if they can make a goal here they can make it anywhere!
High 5 after making a goal!
Halston age 6 soccer 2010.
This was a great corner kick. I am very proud that I was able to capture this shot:)
Halston and Chase talking about the ball...who knows what they were doing....
Halston is an awesome soccer player!!!! Today was picture day. 7:30 am on a Saturday is a little early and it was actually chilly!!! By the time Halstons game rolled around we were getting toasty in the sun!!! This little guy just goes and goes!!! You don't even have to know where the ball is in the game. Just look for Halston and you will see the ball. He is a bit taller than the other boys..tallest in the picture line-up but that doesn't always mean anything, he's fast and keeps running too! Energiser bunny!!! At 6 Halston plays harder than any of my other kids did at any age. He loves basketball and it was his favorite sport until soccer came around....we have found his favorite sport is the one that he is playing at the moment. That is just as it should be!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment