Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Monday


So I have been trying to post on this blog everyday. Its therapeutic and I like seeing what we do on most days. Well, Monday I had to rush out and I didn't have a chance to take any pictures. I asked Roger if he could take a few pictures of the kids so I could blog them later......this is what I got. Let's take a closer look....3 kids mostly showed here....Stetson does have a face...we actually have 5 kids. so not sure if the other 2 were missing or running around too fast to actually be captured on film...the ones that are pictured only 1 has a mostly full face while the others may not have known a picture was being taken or just chose not to acknowledge it. Whatever the case this is all there is....thanks for the help hunny:)

1 comment:

Ladystamper said...

i had to look twice at Jaker's finger....lol Such cute kids!!!