Look at those darling little hands, so precious!
Dirt at the park...AMAZING!!!! I think everyone needs a little dirt in their hands every now and then..keeps you sane!!!



You know with a couple of teenagers in the house it is these simple pleasures with a three year old that make me get through my hectic days!!! Quincie and I went down the street to the park. Why haven't we done that another morning ??? Weather is the answer to that. We will however be doing a lot more of that. Everyone was happy. I got to do a bunch of push-ups and pull-ups and a couple of running laps around the park. Quincie will not be out-done either. She ran along with me she is an awesome girl!!!
MAybe I should start a MOmmy and kid work out program at my park. We could work out while the kids play....an idea....
2 comments:
FABULOUS idea...you really should do that...you'd have so much fun! AND...may I just say...those dirty little hands ARE so very, very precious!
fun times....I am loving the weather now! I want to just lie in my hammock...forget working out! crazy....
Post a Comment