Stetson on a really hard wall.
Macey even higher! Hardest wall.
Jake getting over a hard ledge!
Halston doing a super job his first time!
Grandma and Quincie coming back to our picnic site after feeding ducks.


Jake counting because he was it while playing "Zombie."

Grandpa taking a picture of me taking a picture of him!
Jake counting because he was it while playing "Zombie."
Grandpa taking a picture of me taking a picture of him!
I don't remember Veterans day being during the week when I was a kid. Now it is! We had Thursday off from school. Weird but a nice rest in the middle of the week. Did I say rest?? Here is what we did on Veterans day. First we had yummy pumpkin pancakes. Then some of us went to Quincies "Small Yoga" as she calls it. Then we met up with the rest of the family at the Mesa Veterans day Parade. It was good and long! After that wen went to Freestone park ( what a great park I often forget what a super park it is!) had a picnic and then went rock climbing at the Freestone Rec center. Totally fun. Grandma and grandpa went to Yoga, parade and park with us and that is where Beckie and her kids met up with us then we went to the rock wall. Fun day and really not a bit rest full, but quite a bit less driving than usual!
No comments:
Post a Comment