Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sun Day

How to get a lot of merit badges...have your Dad come along with you to the park and read to you!
At the park down the street from our house!!!!


These 2 have always gotten along so well...they do tend to get quite a bit goofy though!
















This was a wonderful Sunday, as Sundays go. I know a lot of people don't like to go to the park on Sundays but it keeps us from hurting each other if we go so if the weather is nice we head out to the park. Now that we live in a neighborhood with parks it is so nice!!! As you can see my kids really "hate" the dirt and digging....silly kids love it to bits..I think they will have to bring in more sand soon we have so much on the floors at home!!! It kinda reminded us of the time we went to Mexico..the sand was everywhere and we were on the 3rd floor! I go to the park to hang out with the kids, or read a book and listen to the kids talk...Roger goes to read merit badge books to the boys...whatever works! I think this one was on pottery.

No comments: