Saturday, November 6, 2010

Triathlon

Sherri and I at home after the Tri. I didn't want to take my camera and leave it unattended!!!
I love doing triathlons!!! I have only done sprints by myself but I really enjoy them...when I have a little more time I will train for an Olympic distance. I talked my friend Sherri into doing our first triathlon about 3 1/2 years ago...our little girls were about 6 months old. Since then we have done several together. I have done about 9 I think. Most I did entirely myself but I did swim in a relay for 2 of them. We have a blast and usually hit the outlet malls on our way home :) Don't know how well we did yet as far a times go...the computer was not working so they are supposed to put times on the Internet...but I'm not sure where to look. I am very curious !!!! Hurray Sherri this was your first one in normal order ( the other ones we have done were in reverse order....run, bike, swim!) and you did GREAT!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You go girl!!! Say hi to Sherri for me! I don't know if she remembers me though. You look like you should live in Colorado. Everyone (except me) is in incredible shape over here.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! Good job!
How's the toe?
MOM