Butterfly stretch.



Running through the ladder rungs...harder than it looks.


Warrior pose...note the face...must look like warrior...not some cute kids.
Yeah I have it on here 2x I don't know how to get a picture off once I have it on...

Box jumps.
Warrior pose...note the face...must look like warrior...not some cute kids.
Yeah I have it on here 2x I don't know how to get a picture off once I have it on...
Box jumps.
Quincie takes this class ( and I get to help !!!) called Tough kids and Preschool Yoga. It's the cutest thing ever. She learns all this great stuff like how to climb, planks ,squats and coordination along with yoga. Its adorable how these little kids can do Yoga and not even know they are doing something so good for themselves! Plus, they do all this stuff that's so much harder when you get older and they are learning how to do it right the first time while they are still small. Quincie call's it "Small Yoga."
No comments:
Post a Comment