Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines Day craft!

Totally gerogous on one side!!!!
Not so pretty on one side and some crayons didn't melt all the way ...



3 year old loves them!!!!





After they cool, pop them out of tins.







I have been wanting to try this for years but I was a little nervous.... plus I wanted a cute shape. I got brave today..plus I wanted to try to make these so Quincie could give them as Valentines. I had these little metal tins...kinda like cupcake wrappers, so I thought I would try them. They worked!!!!! Peel crayons....harder and more time consuming than you think.... put them in cups. Turn oven onto 350 degrees then turn it off put tins on cookie sheet in oven then leave them until they look melted...some of ours could have stayed in a little longer...then put them in the freezer or fridge until cooled...easy as that !!!!

No comments: