One of my best friends growing up was Heidi. Her whole family is so darn crafty it make's you want to puke .... turn anything cute!!! Well, of course I follow her stinkin' cute blog. This was one that I had really been wanting to do since I have nothing whatsoever to decorate for Valentines Day. I used only what I had on hand so of course I tweaked what she used to fit what I had but I think it turned out darn cute!!! I added one more pink flower after I took these pictures...it just seemed to need it! No sooner had I hung it on my door than 2 of my neighbors came over and want me to help them make one on Thursday...they think I'm crafty isn't that hilarious!!!! Thanks Heidi for another great idea!!!! You should be used it it I have been copying you since we were kids!
1 comment:
Wow! I'm blushing! I LOVE your wreath! The colors are so dang cool too!
Post a Comment