Monday, February 28, 2011

Ragnar Relay 2011

Here we are walking to the finish line to meet all the muffin tops and Rena!

Candice and Rena. Rena ate a HOT DOG on the way to the race...I almost barffed thinking about it.....

Sporting our ragnar tattoos...so glad they washed right off!

Running my final 6.1 mile run. Beautiful right by the wedge. I haven't been there in years. I had forgotten how cool it is all around there...kinda like a trip down memory lane.




Dad and me at the exchange 20 in the middle of the night.





Mom trying to keep warm at exchange 20. What a great volunteer!!!




It's not his hair that is shining!!! ADOT comes through again!




Our beautiful band van. Thank you Josh for letting us use it. At first I was not sure about only having 1 long seat in the back but then HURRAY it was a beautiful thing to lay down and stretch out in there and great for sleeping!!!!








At one of our main exchanges so the other half of our team was there. We have me, Lisa, Sandra, Rena, Tara, Patty and Candice. We only have 2 from the other van in this picture though.










The Muffin Flag flying...such a beautiful sight to see!







Tempe Center for the arts. End of race. We are waiting for Tara to come pick us up in the van.





















Muffin Tops!!!












Wow we really rock em sock em!!! Ragnar this year was so fun!!! I know I say that every year but it always is such fun!!!! My van had 6 really fun girls. Me ( I can be fun sometimes:) Rena ( our Ironman. If anyone get's hurt she will run your leg girl) Julie ( comedian and all around good time) Patty ( this girl is fast and she just keeps going !) Tara ( pretty much a beauty queen...who looks so good after running miles and miles??? Tara does.) Candice ( the youngster and super fun! Get's along with everyone. )

No comments: