Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Macey's team in Gainsville Florida. The Wall-E-Pop girls shown quite bright..yes their suits are amazing ....and they placed 5th in the nation!!! I am so proud of all the girls but especially Macey. First year doing synchro and she has had to work extra hard to catch up to the other girls who have been swimming for years. Macey is such an example to me!!! This is her team getting their scores in the finals.
A close up of Macey waiting for her turn to swim . It was awesome watching all the other teams and seeing their different lifts and routines. I loved sitting there all day enjoying the moment. I was the make-up mom mostly because I wasn't afraid to put a LOT on..hehehe!!!

This is the whole team of girls that we took. 11 and 12 year old Arizona Desert Dolphins!!! 8 girls swam on the team and we had 1 alternate. 9 girls 3 hotel rooms 3 adults..lots of stress...fun times all around! I loved being a chaperone but it wasn't as relaxing as I may have thougth before going:::::)


1 comment:

Heidi said...

That's so exciting! I'm glad they did so well. You've been a busy woman! Have any pictures of the routine?