Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

This Christmas was a little different. I had each kid buy a gift for each sibling. We usually have then draw out of a hat and just buy 1 gift. This year they have been able to look forward to Christmas so much more knowing that each kid was getting something from them. Macey made a bunch of gifts and Halston and Quincie helped me make gifts and Stetson and Jake spent almost all of their money on gifts for the family. We had a super great day!!!

Stetson up in a tree with the help of his handy dandy ladder!


Stetson and I putting the ladder together.

Sniper on the lawn. I repeat sniper on the lawn!



Halston was so upset when he first got this transformer. Its a lever 4 out of 5 difficult. Then he was shown how to do it and he can do it now!



What to say......


He looks a bit like a mad scientist...





Macey and I can officially wear the same shoe sizes. Jake and Stetson bought us boots to share!!!








They kinda look like twins!







New Jammie shorts.
















Stetson and Quincie hugging. She really liked those Polly Pockets.











Watch out for that tongue!












Quincie and Halston helped me make a custom pillow case for each person in the family. With different characters.

























Macey is just too funny!


















Jake loved Maceys gift of different hot sauces.
















Showing off the new hoodie he can wear to school.

















Halston with his new transformer.


















Giving Jake a hug for the great Nerf gun!













and again












and again.





















Reading the nerf gun info.





































Stetson with his new wallet.
























Stetson opening his ladder. What a great gift!



















1 comment:

Heidi said...

You take the cutest pictures! Looks like you had a great Christmas! Sorry I was lame this year about sending cards. But I love you!!!