Friday, August 14, 2009

Butcher Jones Beach













We have lived in Mesa most of our married life and near the lake for most of that time. We haven't ever just goneto the lake to hang out. Last Saturday I decided it was high time that we went and had a little fun. we had such a good time! We just took a little lunch andhung out. There were some really nice people next to us on the beachand they had a couple of Kayak's and since their kids weren't using them they asked if we may want to try them out. i was super excited since I ad just said to Roger that I wished we had a canoe or kayaks to hang out in. i love canoeing and thought it would be a fun time with the kids. What a fun time we had!!! Quincie and I went out inone boat and then Roger and Halstonand Macey and Stetson. We did pretty good really! We just went out to the bouys and around and back a few times. ididn't want to hog the boats in case they wanted to use them again, but Macey was so into them she just kept paddling and paddling and taking first Stetson out and then Halston and then alone. i think she really liked it!!! I would have kept going all day if I could. Maybe tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I bet your bathtub was pretty clogged afterwards! Where's the picture of you in the mud???